Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 72 (0km): Here I am at, Granada!


Nicaragua and me got off on the wrong foot. Today started quite a bit better. My first order of business was to find a spa so I could get a long overdue massage (my back/shoulder was KILLING me). The massage did not disappoint, for 26 USD I got the best massage of my life! We went for a scenic walk around the city (to the central park and then to check out the shoreline of lake Nicaragua). The central park was pretty and the buildings were nice. The lake was dirty and the viewing area was derelict and smelled like pee. Not pleasant. We picked up some groceries on the way home so we could make lunch and dinner. After having lunch I spent the afternoon planning our route through Costa Rica and trying to figure out if there was anything else to see in Nicaragua. It was a pretty low key day. 

Church near the central park

Walking the streets
Lake Nicaragua
 

No comments:

Post a Comment