Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 122 (0km): Doing what we came to do

Since we've been trying to sort out the bikes since we arrived we haven't actually been able to enjoy being here. Today was a day for tying up loose ends and visiting with the family.

I was excited because Jenny gave me a package of all my maps I had got sent there. I love going through maps. I spent my afternoon studying Chile and Argentina. I can't wait to get to southern Chile, I think that's the single place I have been looking forward to seeing the most on this trip.

Taking our bikes for a spin yesterday was a great feeling. It's strange, I had a smile on my face just from getting to ride my bike again. Who would have thought I would have missed my dreaded BMW so much.
Sunset in Huanchaco

Tomorrow we hit the road again.


No comments:

Post a Comment